If you’d like to return your unopened product, please send it back to us within 28 days of delivery for a full refund (excluding any delivery charges).
Private United Kingdom customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). We offer the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 28 days from date of delivery with a valid proof of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor at either of the following:
- in writing to Ponder Solutions Limited 25 Durweston Close, Bournemouth, Dorset. BH9 3QB (addressed to The Sales Team)
- by email to email@example.com
- by submitting the return form on our website
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to the address referred to in (2) above as soon as possible. If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund (less any charges referred to in (3) above) on full compliance with the foregoing
- Any goods made to customers’ specifications or clearly personalised are excluded from the right to cancel
Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
If you wish to return your online order, please click the button below.